|Rules||Game once at the top once at the bottom PL (058)|
| ||1. The players' task is to place the hand or leg (specifically the hand or foot) on the field indicated by the hands. The player who first seized it occupies the field. If you can't determine who was first, the judge decides. The judge's decision is final and irrevocable.|
2. After making your move, you can no longer move. Only a referee may allow a player to move one limb so that another player can rearrange his own.
3. If all six boxes of one color are occupied, spin the arrow again.
4. If the referee gives the arm / leg and color you are currently standing on, you must move to another field of the same color (if all are occupied, spin the arrow again).
5. If you lean on the mat with your elbow or knee, or fall on the mat - you're out of the game!
6. The winner is the one who stays on the mat for the longest time
|The game perfectly combines gymnastics with great fun.|
The referee turns the arrow and indicates the color to which the foot or hand must be moved.
The main task will be to maintain balance by standing on the hands and feet on more and more different colored mat fields, it is not so simple in close company with other players.
If more than two players play twister, the game will become even more interesting.
When more people play, they can be divided into teams.
Each variety and idea will only diversify the gameplay.
|- game mat,|
- dial with pointer.
| ||The size of the playing mat is approximately 138 cm x 168 cm.|
Box dimensions: 27 cm x 27 cm x 5.5 cm.